Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Cards Please!

I know...I know! You are dying to see the last 2 cards that we did at the card class last week. (haha!) Can't remember if I said this already, but we did 10 cards...2 each of 5 designs. On to what you are here for...the cards! :)
This one is using a (SADLY) newly retired set, Stitched Exotics. I LOVE this set and always will! :) I got this layout from an upline training I went to a year or so ago. I just changed the colors and DSP and such. Oh....FYI....that piece of DSP is actually on the inside of the card. I cut off a 1 1/4" piece of the right side of the card front. You can't really tell in this pic, but the red flower is hanging over the card front. Should have taken a pic of that. Sorry!
I love this card a ton. I can't take credit for it....this is RIGHT from Stampin' Up! This is from one of the Simply Sent Kits that they have. This one is called "No One Like You" on page 171 of the NEW CATALOG!!! (This isn't new...it's been out for awhile...but the CATALOG is NEW! :) ) The kit comes with all the supplies to make quite a few cards. Seriously...ALL the supplies! The stamp set, accessories, adhesive, ink, paper, card stock, EVERYTHING! They are great. (SORRY! Did not mean to get in to all that but I'm just loving this kit so wanted to share. :) ) Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...