Thursday, July 9, 2009

Club Time for July...

Yesterday I had my club day. It's always fun to get together with my gals! They are a blast! But you probably just want to see our projects, huh?! :) Anyway: the first thing we did was make a card using one of the Simply Sent Card Elements Kits. These are great because they come with all the items you need to make quite a few cards. AND...there are leftovers so you can make even more than it says! The kit we used is called "Flower Power" and they each picked what card they wanted to make from these three cards:
I LOVE this color combo and think these cards are so much fun!!!

The next project we did was using the BIG SHOT!!! It is SO MUCH FUN!!! (remember...this week I am offering 10% OFF! That's a $10.00 discount!) There is a new die in the new catalog called "Fancy Favor." This is what we used for this box...
I have to say that this paper just isn't highlighted in this picture. This is the "Bride" Speciality Designer Series Paper and it is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE LOVE it!!!! It comes in white (Bride), black (Groom), or vanilla (Bridesmaid). But I think you can use these for SO MUCH MORE than just weddings! Here is a more close-up picture. I still wished you could see how beautiful the paper is. But check out that fun detail on top!!!!
The flower element was made with our Silver card stock. It's a brushed silver and again, in real life it is just beautiful!!! I sponged the edges with a bit of Basic Gray ink and then curled the petals a bit with my Bone Folder. Top it all off with a Jumbo Silver Brad in the center and VOILA! Gorgeous box you could use for so many things! Here is a close-up:
I hope you enjoy and hope these projects inspire you to make some fun things! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Seriously so cute! I love that box! :)

Kasia said...

The box looks so cool!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...