Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cards to Scrapbooks to Cards to Scrapbooks...

One of the things I LOVE about stamping is the versatility. When I went to an upline's meeting a while back she had some of these displayed and I thought this is so clever. She did all these scrapbook strips that could easily be turned in to cards as well. Here are a few...




Aren't they fun?! I love them. So whether you want to do a scrapbook page or a card or just can't decide...you can take the same project and turn it in to either! I hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Love the fish card, but the "thinking of you" card struck me. I never though I would use the SU tag (?)punch....but this card has made me re-think that need. It's got things I could do with it racing through my brain. Thanks for the thought-provoking card!
Pam from Price

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...