Sunday, November 2, 2008

Is it Christmas Time Already?!

I know we just finished Halloween, however I LOVE making Christmas things! So I'm getting started. :) I have a few Christmas themed cards/projects to share throughout this week, so look out! (By the way...this is my first post that I am scheduling to post while I'm gone on vacation. I'm hoping that this works since this is my first time doing this. If this works....I'm trying to give you enough new ideas so you don't even know I'm gone! :) If it doesn't work....I'll catch you up when I get back! :) )


This is a scrapbook fashioned after one we did on my Founder's Circle trip I took in September. Ours was using the new set we received, seen here, so I decided to do a Christmas one. When I saw this stamp set, "Holly, Jolly Christmas," in the catalog, I HAD to have it. I believe it was on my very first order I placed the first day we could order. :) And so now I'm trying to put it to good use. :) I hope you can tell how this works from the pictures. Basically, you open up the cover and you have your first page in front of you. Then it's all folded together, so by folding out that first page, you uncover all the pages! Also...the Santa on the cover is all dimensionalized. (Is that a word?! It is now! :) ) And sparkly. I stamped him on the cover, and then on a scrap piece. I cut the one on the scrap piece out in pieces and used dimensionals to give it some....well...dimension. :) It is SO MUCH FUN to make so I hope you enjoy...

3 comments:

Sherri said...

This is fabulous!!! Love, love, love it!!

peata said...

omg xmas already... so soon...
sweet mini

making mini albums
mini album blog

Kasia said...

I love this, I will definitely have to try one :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...