Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CD Folder Scrapbook

So HOW FABULOUS is this book/scrapbook?! I LOVE it! I saw this on Patty Bennett's blog and fell in love. Of course I had to buy her tutorial and give it a try. How cute is this?! I made mine with the Frosty Days Designer Series Paper. I LOVE this paper...I think it's a fun color scheme that isn't so Christmas-y. Gives me a little variety since I start prepping for Christmas so early! :) I realize these probably aren't the best photos and don't show the beauty of this project well enough. However, I took these photos earlier in the day, before I lost my good lighting, and now it's late at night (I'm in the middle of scheduling quite a few posts to be posted while I'm gone on vacation) and I can't retake good ones. I hope it makes sense at least a little. It really is a SUPER fun project and gives you a GREAT sense of accomplishment when you finish it! :) Hope you love it too!



3 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

wow how clever are you! Having all these projects done and ready for showing while your away! So clever

Megan said...

Ok, you make me sick! :) You are so good to have all this done and ready to go while you are gone! :) I am home and havn't put up hardly anything. :)

pammy jo said...

i can think of so many ways to use this great project! i love the paper you chose, too :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...