Sunday, November 16, 2008

Card Holder Direction Information....

Hey there all! I have received a lot of email requests about the directions for the Always and the Christmas themed card holders seen here and here. I am sorry but I am not able to post the directions for these projects. I got the directions from UStamp and agreed that I wouldn't post these kinds of things when I signed up. Out of respect to their hard work in putting UStamp together, I don't think it's fair for me to do that. I'm SO SORRY!! Please don't be mad. :) I would recommend signing up for UStamp to anyone, if you wanted to do that. :) If you do sign up....tell them I sent you! :)

Thanks! SO SORRY! (And also sorry I've been a bit silent lately. Had my big Holiday Extravaganza yesterday so I was SWAMPED doing stuff for that. I will post soon!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...