Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mini Winter Treat...

Season's Greetings! Here's another project with that fabulous Frosty Days Designer Series Paper. I've had these tins for awhile and I figured it was finally time to do something with them. What better than decorate it with some stamping and paper and fill it with chocolate?! :) It actually fits 4 snack size Snickers bars perfectly. I was going to use M&M's but when I give candy as gifts, I like to use pre-packaged candy. The germaphobe in me. :) Anyway: this is so simple and easy. I'm probably going to add some ribbon or something, but it is what it is now. :)




1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oooh yummy, yes please would love one of those, who doesnt love snickers! mmmm

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...