Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun and Fast Christmas Card...

It's MERRY CHRISTMAS time again! Here is a VERY simple card. I was trying to come up with some simple Christmas cards, and this was one I came up with. Definitely NOT my fave, but have to show you my non fave things, along with my fave, right?! :) I think, going back, I would add some sparkle somewhere. Maybe use Iridescent Ice embossing powder all over the tree piece? Hmmmmm....trying to keep simple and easy to mass product. But what can I say?! I love to add sparkle. Resist...resist! :)

(I wanted to show you that I scalloped the bottom of the card and then added a strip of Designer Series Paper on the inside. So you can see it from the outside of the card, but there is also some color now on the inside.)

Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes, All Holiday

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Summer Sun

Card Stock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive

Accessories: Riding Hood Red Designer Series Paper, Button Bouquet, Linen Thread, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Megan said...

Ok, I have been trying to come up with christmas cards for my class and was stumped on the fourth one...I totally forgot about this set...Thanks for the inspiration! Your the best!

Kasia said...

I like this card especially the colors!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oooh Gorgeous!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...