Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wild About this card...

I know...more stuff from convention. What can I say? It was DAYS of inspiration for me! I really loved every second. It was awesome. Anyway: this card is SO CUTE! It's using the new In Colors and just SO FABULOUS! I love it! It was done by an AMAZING stamper in my group, Mandy. (Have a blog or anything, Mandy?! If not...GET ONE if you're reading this!!! :) ) This was a wow project that we did at a shoebox swap my upline held. I LOVE this card. It's one of the pop-up cards like I did before in THIS POST. Anyway: enjoy!

Here's another view of the card...so you can kinda see how it's done. Plus...see the alligator and lion peeking out from around the main card? Great idea and so cute. This set is awesome!! (It's Wild About You, by the way.) It's using the new In Colors. It's going to be another great year with these In Colors! I love them!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh super cute!

Anonymous said...

What a fun and cute card. I have made one before but was wondering where do you put a personal note?

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...