Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Club Gals!!!!

Hey there club gals! I hope you are all ready for this month's club! :) It's tomorrow! :) Wanted to share with you and all of blog world what we are making! Hope you enjoy!
This first card was inspired by one I saw on THIS BLOG. I just LOVED the colors and what she did with the FABULOUS new stamp set, Eastern Blooms. (This is actually on sale this month...15% off!!!) I loved the card, so of course I had to use it as inspiration to make my own. The three bigger flowers I stamped and cut out, and then put over the ones I stamped in the background with dimensionals. I liked the dimension that gave the card.


Stamps: Eastern Blooms, A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Card Stock: Kraft, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, White gel pen, Scallop Edge Punch

The second project is a great...a no adhesive box! At least the bottom portion of the box. :) The designer series paper sleeve that the box slides into has a little bit. :) But I got the directions on THIS BLOG. (Thanks for creating the directions and sharing them!!!) I just loved it and had to make one. Plus...how could I NOT use the Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper?!?!? I have to use it in CELEBRATION that it MADE IT to the new catalog!!! I knew if I kept using it and acted like it was still current product, it would make a come back! :) I am SO SO SO excited! :) Just thought I'd share. Back to the project....
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Old Olive and Real Red Stampin' Write marker, Basic Black Classic Ink
Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Summer Picnic DSP, 1/4" Real Red grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley, your box turned out really cute! The Summer Picnic DSP is a perfect choice for it!

Megan said...

These are so cute! I really love the card...I havn't been loving that set, but I really like how you used it! :) I will definatly have to borrow your ideas for next months club! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love those flowers and the colors are YUM!

bribets said...

So cute!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous!

Carol said...

Cute projects! I love the colors and dimension on the card!

Kim Gasper said...

Ashley, these are both so cute. I LOVE the Eastern Blooms card, and I hope you don't mind if I borrow it for my card club. I have to throw my projects together today, and I'm needing a little push. This is gorgeous!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...