Sunday, August 24, 2008

More cute boxes..

So I fell in love with these boxes when I made them for one of our club projects this month. (See THIS POST to know what I'm talking about.) So of course I had to make some with the FABULOUS new Designer Series Paper I got. This one is Georgia Peach. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! (Did I mention that I LOVE it?! :) ) I also use the set we got at convention for FREE from UPS! :) That was a fun surprise and bonus that we got for attending. However, given that it was the 20th anniversary celebration, I kinda figured/hoped they would give us a little something extra as a surprise. :) Anyway: I put some bath salts in a little baggie in this box. I LOVE these! They are fun to make and I suggest you give one a try! Enjoy!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This DS paper is just gorgeous! I love it

Megan said...

Holy Cow! So cute! I love these little boxes!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...