Thursday, August 14, 2008

Great projects...

I wanted to share some great projects with you. These are NOT my creations. :) I may have done the stamping, but they aren't designed by me in any way. :)



This is a project we did at convention. Some of you have probably seen it...and made it! It's a great scrapbook page. I love it. I am going to turn it into a 12x12 page and add photos of my darling daughter. :) Love this.
This was a WOW! project that we did at the shoebox swap my upline held during convention. The water on the bottom is done with a rubbing alcohol and re-inker technique. You soak a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol, drop a few drops of whatever re-inker colors you want, and then dab on glossy card stock. So cute. Then we put the front wave piece up on dimensionals. It's so cute. It's actually a 6x6 card....it opens up. What a fun super special invite this could be to a pool party! :)

This is one of the cards at the shoebox swap that we made. (Well...those that were in my group. :) We were divided into 3 groups because there were SIXTY people at this event! It was great!) This card actually won first place in our group of cards we were making. There are little micro beads on the elephants ear...how cute is this?! I love this card, color combo, everything!

4 comments:

bribets said...

I think my elephant card would have turned out just of cute if I hadn't of stamped the saying upside down, stepped on the microbeaded ear and messed up on the scallops. Oh dear...that was a mess now that I'm thinking about it. Glad to have a talented up-line like you to help me out!!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh those scrapbooking pages look great! love the ocean one, how do you get the waves? I know the rubbing alcohol tecnique, but how did you get shape of waves?

Megan said...

I'm so glad you posted the elephant card...I loved this card and wasn't in your group to make it and sadly I didn't get a picture, so now I can see it again and make my own! :) So cute...what did you guys use for the spots...is there a circle stamp or did you use something else?

Emily said...

I LOVE THE WATER!!! I want to do that scrapbook page! Teach me oh great one! :) Love all of them--so cute!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...