Sunday, August 3, 2008

A few convention projects...

I will be sharing more convention projects soon...but don't want to stay up too late because I'm still catching up on some missed sleep. : ) I do want to show you two of the Make and Take's we did with our NEW STAMPS!!!! We got 3 new stamp sets in our convention bag and then at the end they gave us ONE MORE free one that was donated to all of us by UPS. SO FABULOUS!!!!

This card is so cute. If you look at the bottom...we used the new scallop edge punch!!! SO MUCH FUN and I think I'll be using that ALL the time now. Well...I already have been. :) But the "u" is chipboard and I think adds such a great touch.
And look at this DARLING gift bag! It's the simple white gift bags that Stampin' Up sells, with some card stock, Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and stamping to make it absolutely fabulous!!!! I LOVE LOVE this and will be making these lots now, I believe. :)
This is a close up of the bow. My new fave bow now. :) It's so easy to make. Wrap some ribbon around your project. Take another piece of ribbon and adhere the ends together to make a loop. Then cut a small piece of ribbon, wrap it around the loop in the middle to bring it together and create this. Then just adhere the bow to the ribbon piece you've already wrapped around your project. So easy and SO CUTE!!!!
Here's another project with the same technique...This gift is from my fabulous upline. The paper is new Designer Series Paper coming out in the new catalog. She won some from the Prize Patrol and wrapped a present for me with it! So nice and generous! I love it! (By the way...it's a wrapped jumbo candy bar...yummy...and the box is a Lia Sophia bracelet that is stinking cute! She is so thoughtful and generous to give me that!!!)
I'll be updating more...so be watching! :)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun and I am not surprised that you won an award and such a fun trip, that will be so fun I am jealous! Great job!!!

Mandy said...

Also I forgot to mention, tell Brian awesome job on the picture, I had NO idea what it was until you said :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...