Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Boxes!

So this box is just like the box I shared yesterday, except it's taller! I wanted to show you how versatile this can be. This box was made the same exact way, except the measurements were 8 1/2 x 11. And obviously I used different papers and colors. And the tag is a bit different. :) The paper I used is the Kaleidoscope. As I play with that paper, I am really liking all the different designs (and they are all VERY different) and liking the bright colors. It's a fun change. On to the box...

It's a very tall and skinny box. Love it. Here is the top...
I love this Kraft taffeta ribbon. It's so pretty. Then here's a close-up of the tag...


I just hand-wrote the "To" and "From" sayings. (Obviously...they aren't very cute but was in a hurry! :) ) And this tag is from the Stampin' Up Two Tags Die. Too much fun!
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love this idea! I would have never thought of putting a lid on a 2468 box! It is so super cute! I am going to go play and try one myself. :) Thanks for the great idea! :)

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...