Thursday, October 1, 2009

IT IS HERE!!!


GUESS WHAT?!?!? You can NOW ORDER the FABULOUS MY DIGITAL STUDIO software program from Stampin' Up! (SEE YOUR HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG FOR DETAILS!!!) Seriously....as I have been playing with it (and getting certified so I can help you with it!!), I have been having SO MUCH fun! I think it's super easy and fun to do. You can use it for making layouts, doing hybrid paper crafting (creating a project, printing it, and then adding traditional embellishments to your project), getting scrapbooks done QUICK, and all sorts of other things! It really is great!


So what does this mean for you!??! Not only CAN you order it now but you will WANT to order it now! :) I am offering a SPECIAL on this AMAZING software program! If you purchase MY DIGITIAL STUDIO before October 15th...I will pay your shipping and tax! That's right...you get this amazing program for just $79.95! That is the FINAL price!!!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!! This offer is only available through me, Ashley Van Camp.


TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FABULOUS OFFER: Just email me at designwithink@gmail.com to order! (I will take credit card, check, cash (if local), or money order. As soon as I have payment in hand, I will order for you.) Let me know if you have ANY questions!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...