Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Christmas Anyone?!

Wanted to share a few cards with you that can help you get some Christmas creative juices flowing. I know Halloween isn't even here yet, but come on?! Who doesn't love getting a head start on the holidays?! :) Here are just a few fun Christmas cards.

Using the "Wandering Words" stamp set again. This is again one of the 25 cards we made at that mega card night I've already talked about. I love this stamp set...

Just use markers to color in the different pieces on the stamp and get a multi-colored image. I love all the different strips of Designer Series Paper. Too cute!
This card was one of the swaps I received. The Designer Series Paper she used came from the Simply Scrappin' Kit, Christmas Jingle. I think this card is so cute!
Here is a close-up of a fun detail. I love that she folded the corner down to show the other side of the paper. Then added that fun flower element. Too cute!!!
Now look at these fun snowmen!!! This set is called "Snow Buddies" and it's in the mini catalog. This is a Hostess Only stamp set. I think these guys are SO CUTE!!!! (If you would like to host a workshop or a catalog party so that you can get this one...just let me know!) Seriously...I love them!! This was another one of the cards we made that night.
The Designer Series paper is from the "Holiday Lounge" pack. Here's a bit of a close-up of these snow buddies...
Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...