Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thankful Cards...

Here are a few more cards to share with you!

This first one we made at our card night. I love these colos and I LOVE this stamp set. I love how the ribbon comes through the grommet....such a fun detail!
Here's a close up of the scallop circle layers...
This was a swap I received from one of my downline, Ester. I think it's beautiful! She brayerd the background, and I love the look of it with this stamp set. I love these colors!

Here's a close-up...
This last card was another one that everyone made. I love these leaves! And I love this "Wandering Words" stamp set from the mini. The words are embossed and it just makes it pop! And I think I may have mentioned this before, but corduroy brads are SO MUCH FUN!! :)
Here is a close-up of the embossing and brad!
Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...