Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Swaps...

To continue on with ideas that I received at the training from a week ago....here are a few more. :) These are swaps I got. (What is a swap?! Well every event we have, we do some swapping. You can participate if you want or not. If you want to participate, you just make cards before the event. Then at the event, you "swap" with other people for the cards that they made. It's a great and easy way to get lots of new card ideas.)

This first card is a "shaker" card. I can't remember who made this card. I'll update when I remember. :)
The pumpkin image in the upper left corner is actually behind a window sheet. Inside this one are orange beads. When you "shake" the card, the beads bounce around in it's little holder in the card. They are lots of fun. :) Here is a close-up of the shaker part...
This card is another swap I received. How cute is this mummy?! This one was done by Candice Anderson. The eyes are window sheets that reveal a hint of what is inside....
And then the inside...
THERE ARE PUMPKINS INSIDE!!!! How cute. You can also see the window sheet portion too. Isn't this so clever. :) So fun.
I don't remember who did this card either. But I like the color combo...and how it's very Halloween-y but not just orange and black. Too cute!

And don't worry...I have more to share with you soon! I got LOTS of ideas at this event that I'm excited to share. :) Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...