Thursday, October 29, 2009

Deal Of The Week #4

I'm SORRY that I am late in posting this weeks deals. They are SO MUCH FUN though! Have you noticed the Party Kits in the catalog?! They are SO AWESOME!!

#1--116214 PRINCESS PARTY KIT!!! Retail: $15.95 THIS WEEK ONLY: $9.95


#2--116213 PIRATE PARTY KIT!!! Retail: $15.95 THIS WEEK ONLY: $9.95

You have until Saturday night (October 31st) to email me your order.... designwithink@gmail.com or to place your order on my website... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net. Let me know if you have any questions!

**Note: There are NO limits and NO minimum purchase required.**

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...