Saturday, October 10, 2009

Card Night...Part 1

Last night I went to a card making night with some other fellow demo's. It's a kick-off to our training that is going on today. I designed a few of the cards that we made last night, so I thought I would show you two of them today. There will be lots more cards to show you soon...once I get them all photographed! We made 20 in ONE night!!!! Here are the first two...they are both using the Sparkly & Bright stamp set.

Look at this fun reindeer! Love him. I stamped him all across the Designer Series Paper strip. Then I stamped him again on a piece of Very Vanilla and put him on a Real Red Textured Card Stock Scallop Circle. Also added a Real Red brad for his nose so he really pops! :)
This one I think is so cute. It opens up kinda fun too...
The scallop circle is actually a frame, not a mat. And then the Christmas tree is on the inside. There are snowflakes stamped in the background. I LOVE that Chocolate Chip striped ribbon. It's FABULOUS.
Hope you enjoy! I'll have more to share tomorrow! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Bobby Sue said...

Love these! Now I'm in trouble, another stamp set I want!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...