Saturday, September 5, 2009

Butterfly Embossed Card...

I LOVE this card. I saw it out there in blog world and jumped right up to make one myself. I needed a thank you card for my fabulous Aunt, and this reminded me of her. I seriously didn't change anything...I thought it was fabulous just how it was. Now...I am going to have to update this with whom I CASEd (copy and share everything) it from. I have all that info at home. Sorry! But I still wanted to show you the card.

Look at the fun paper, embossing, butterfly...there is a window sheet layer on top of the largest butterfly. Here is a close-up...
This is a new embossing folder that Stampin' Up sells (can't remember the name right now) and love that button. This butterfly die is one of my faves...I use it all the time.
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE this! :)

Sherrill Graff owner said...

You always have great ideas, thanks for sharing.
Win a FREE BIG SHOT http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Pam said...

I too am addicted to the butterfly. I use "Flight of the Butterfly" (?)
so much, and thrilled SU came out with a punch to go with it. My darling hubby cuts out things for my cards--a chore I deplore--while watching TV so this is one less to cut. Love this card...did I mention that...if not..I LOVE this card!!
Pam from Price

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...