Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Holiday Memories...

This was a project I made for the Display Boards at Convention. I thought it would be fun to make one of these each year. Then everyone you spend the holiday with can put their memories from the year on it. A small memento to remember each Christmas by.

Here is the tin cover. This is a tin that used to hold the Accent and Elements kits that Stampin' Up! used to sell.
The ornament is embossed, as well as "Merry Christmas." LOVE how easy embossing is and how much it adds! The ribbon is white taffeta...FYI.
The left side is a pocket to hold that tag. You can write everyone's names that were there, or give this as a gift and that's where you can write their note. Or you can put a picture on it...whatever you want! :)
Here it is when it is all folded out. I just alternated the pictures. It's Ruby Red, than Old Olive, than Ruby Red, etc. :)
Then here is a bird's eye view. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...