Saturday, September 26, 2009

Double Box #2

I love using the Big Shot Box #2 die. It's TOO MUCH FUN and so versatile! This was a project I made for the display boards at convention and thought it was fun. I just cut out two of the boxes and then cut the flap off. I made my own insert, and attached to the back of each box, securing the boxes together. Then just decorate. I put a treat bag in each side, but took them out for the photos. (Ignore the fact that it's a bit dinged up...it's been traveling a bit. :) )
Here is a close-up of the flower accent. This flower is from the "Hello Again" stamp set. Each side is decorated the same, FYI. :)
Here is just an overall view. Hopefully you can see a bit how it is put together. :)

Then this is the tag I made, using all stamps from that same set!
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Elaine M said...

I was wondering what the measurements are of the completed Box #2 (just the box part)

Thx
Elaine Moore
mtn.moven.faith@comcast.net

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW So fabulous Ashley! Awesome work from you again.
Kristy xx

Megan said...

I LOVE this! :) I am so going to play and make one of these this weekebd while I am borrowing your dies. :) Thanks again so much for letting me borrow them! :)

angela said...

that's so cute! i'm wondering tho what you'd use it for? thanks!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...