Thursday, September 3, 2009

SO EXCITING!!!!

So....I have mentioned before that Stampin' Up's Digital Scrapbooking program will be available for purchase on OCTOBER 1st!!! Well...one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demo is we can order it early! I received mine YESTERDAY!!!! Now...sadly...I haven't had much time to play with it. But soon enough...I'll know what I'm doing and be an expert at it. :) Hehe. Anyway...I gave myself a few seconds last night so I could play. :) And really...this card only took a few seconds. I used one of their card templates and just changed some things to make it my own. :) And VOILA! YOU get to see my FIRST CARD/PROJECT made with "My Digital Studio!" Now...I am one that LOVES the 3-D aspects of paper crafting. Ribbon...embellishments....that stuff just makes me excited. :) So if I ever were to print this card out, I would DEFINITELY be adding my own embellishments and doing more of a hybrid thing (combining digital layouts with real life embellishments). BUT....I think this will be SUPER FUN to even create layouts that you want to make in real life and all sorts of other things. I'm truly SO EXCITED this is here! In fast...you may see this card soon in a "real life" example. :)


ENJOY!!! Thanks for visiting!!!

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow Ashley this looks super cool! But Im with you I rather get my hands dirty and use paper and embellishments.

Pam said...

Ashley, I ADORE this card....but...I need details: paper, stamps, the cute white design above the white/vanilla piece. I love to see a card and then have the products used to re-create it. Love ya!!
xoxo, Pam from Price

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...