Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Build-A-Bear FUN!!!

Ok...seriously....I am LOVING these Build-A-Bear Big Shot Dies that Stampin' Up! now sells. They are SO MUCH FUN and SO STINKING CUTE!!!! :) Just wanted to share a card I made with the dies...
SERIOUSLY....HOW CUTE?!?!? I'm just loving this little girl. I can't wait to make lots and lots of them.
Just wanted to give a little close up. I put a flower brad on the purse for a little fun accent. Then her skirt has pleats in it, and I just put the middle one up on a dimensional so it has some fun dimension. Tell me I'm not the only one that wants to go to sleep with this on my pillow?! :) I think she's just precious. :) Hope you enjoy!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (saying)
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Brocade Blue, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Paper (in Mini catalog), So Saffron Patterns Designer Series Paper, Brocade Blue 5/8" ribbon, Designer Flower Brads, Build-A-Bear Dies (bear die and girl accessories die...can't remember the names), Eyelet Border Punch

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OOOOH Ashley this is sooo stinkin cute!!! My daughter would love it, she has a few build a bear teddies and the BAB game too! WHY cant we have this stuff over here, so sad they wont bring the big shot over here.
Hope your well, we have to set a time for that phone call. You tell me a time that suits u and I will ring.
Kristy

Kristine said...

I haven't played with these toys yet. Now want to fit them in this weekend :) Talented as always.

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...