Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Evolution of a Card...

The other day I sat down to make a card. Well...if you would like to see my process on how a card sometimes is born...here you go. A window to my world, if you will. :) I had an idea in my head, but this first card wasn't it...

Close, but no cigar. Just wasn't feeling this card at all.

On to round 2...

MUCH better, but still wasn't quite right. Don't know why, but it wasn't. :) FINALLY...this is what I came up with and felt much better about it...

AND HERE SHE IS!!! The birth of this card! What can I say...sometimes you have to stamp a lot of cards before you find your prince. :) I liked how this one came out. Hope you do too! Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

I think all of them are fabulous Ashley! Great work once again.
Kristy xo Hope your well gorgeous.

Me said...

Gee, I wish my first frogs looked as good as yours. Your prince is so handsome! Missed convention this year but got a new house instead. Hope things are going well. I still love to look @ your blog even though I don't always have time to comment.

Janelle said...

I really love these cards and actually the second one is my favourite. Great job on all of them....

Sherri said...

Yep, I definitly like the 3rd one the best! Thanks for the glimpse of your creative process!

Pam said...

Another home-run Ashley!!! But, again, what paper, etc., did you use?
Pam from Price

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...