Monday, September 21, 2009

BOO!!!!

Yes...it's Halloween time! :) Ok...maybe not really the month for Halloween, but still time to start getting ready and planning....RIGHT?!? :) I LOVE Halloween. It's such a fun time that makes you feel like a kid again. I am having my Halloween class tonight and I wanted to share a project I made to hold some fun Halloween candy I found. I saw this container at a local store in my town. It was BLACK and had THREE sections! What else could I do but use Stampin' Up's raw vinyl and spell out BOO! :) The minute I saw this, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it and had to have it. Here it is in all its glory...


The side view...

You can't WASTE anything! :) SO...I used the leftover middle part from the "O" to make some fun eyes on the end! How cute is this?! :) Each side has a pair of eyes looking at you. Making sure you don't take too much chocolate, I guess. :) Here is the whole project...

This was SO easy to make! Seriously took maybe 10 minutes. All I did was use my Big Shot and my Serrif Essentials Alphabet to cut out the letters with Stampin' Up!'s Raw White Vinyl. Then just put "BOO" on each side. Then add the eyes. Tie some ribbon on the handles and you are done! :) Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! :)

2 comments:

Kasia said...

this is SO cute!! I totally want one. Can I buy one from you?

Kristine said...

Way cute. Totally love it.

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...