Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Big Shot project using the Daisies die. I'm telling you....I love it! :) Anyway: this is just a quick project and was so easy to make. All you do is cut out a Fancy Favor Box using the Fancy Favor Die. Here, I used some Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper. Then just fold on the crease lines and adhere together. All I did here was just decorate the front and then added a ribbon handle. Seriously...so easy! (This is why I LOVE the Big Shot!) And because I used double-sided Designer Series Paper, it looks great wherever you look at it! Here are some photos...

A close-up of the flowers...
To make the leaves, all I did was punch out a 1 3/4" circle in Old Olive card stock. Then just put that circle back in to your punch, about 1/2 way, and punch again. Turn around and repeat. Now you get two leaves out of one circle! :)

Here's just a top view of the whole box. Seriously...any side looks great! I love the pattern on the inside as well!
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting! (And see...you don't even miss me or know I'm out of town...do you?! :) )

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...