Saturday, May 18, 2024

Wildly Flowering In May With The Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team!

Well hello there!  Ready for another mini Artisan Design Team hop?!  This month, our group is spotlighting the Wildly Flowering Suite!  We all have cards AND scrapbooking projects to share!  So if this is your first stop ... let's get started! 

I will start by sharing the cards I made with you!  There are quite a few colors in this suite, and for these cards I mostly focused on Misty Moonlight & Crumb Cake.

I really love how they both turned out.  It was so much fun playing with stamping, coloring, die-cutting, embossing, etc.  Let me point out some details! 

This card was fun to make because I started with that stripe bit on the left side. I just cut strips of one of the Misty Moonlight Designer Series Paper patterns & adhered them to a strip of Basic White cardstock.  I really love how this looks.  Then there is a tiny strip of the Textured Metallic Specialty Paper ... the tungsten color (😍😍😍!!) to kinda ground the stripes a bit.  I love the look of that tungsten so much!  It is STUNNING in real life! 

I also stamped the Crumb Cake cardstock a bit before embossing, to just give the card a little depth & texture.  It is subtle but I love the little detail it adds.  

Then did some stamping, watercoloring, & die-cutting!  Cut the frame from Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper & added some Crumb Cake ink with a Water Painter, stamped & watercolored the flower, and then also stamped the greeting and did a little Moody Mauve wash over the greeting for a little pop of color.  

Added a little more of the tungsten metallic paper under the greeting by die-cutting one of the scallop frames and cutting some scallops off to use underneath. 


Lots of little details & texture! 

Next up is this "moody" Misty Moonlight card!  I added some depth by blending some ink onto it and splattering.  Then embossed those gorgeous flowers for a fun background.  



What is your favorite detail on these cards?!  

Ready to see the scrapbook page?!  Well here goes!  And I have to admit ... this page makes me tear up a bit.  It is my daughter, that is about to graduate from high school! 🥹 I am so proud of her & excited for her, but man it is tough on the mama heart.  Hee.  

I used the Designer Series Paper in a few ways on this page.  First ... the actual page is a piece of the Designer Series Paper.  Then there is also the strip on the side & the little tab on the side of the photo.  However ... the Misty Moonlight border & the mat that the photo is on are actually a pieces of Basic White cardstock that I stamped & blended ink onto.  Super easy & fun & makes stamp sets so versatile! 

 

And just have to say, I LOVE that little pointy detail to the edge.  As you can see it in picture ... I embossed, die-cut, then cut to get 4 pointy pieces.  Then just adhered them behind and added it to the page.  Love the detail that adds! 💖

But of course the photo is the highlight for me ... as it should be for a scrapbook page.  Hee. 


Love the layers & this photo was so perfect to use with this suite & I love the human in that photo so much.  😍  This is what makes scrapbooking so much fun ... being able to highlight the people & things you love so much! 

Okay ... now it is time to see the projects my fellow Artisan Design Team members made!  I am SURE you want to see them cause they are so gorgeous!  So head to their pages to see what they made! 

NEXT IN OUR HOP IS...

Daniela: @edelpappe  https://www.edelpappe.de/blog/

You do NOT want to miss hers!  Then keep hoping to see the rest! Over on Instagram is the best place to see them! 

Full list of hoppers: 

Monique:  @stampin_met_monique  
Ashley: @designwithink  ☆  This is me!  ☆
Daniela: @edelpappe
Maheswari: @maheswarirajaguru
Su: @aromasandart

So check them all out, and please!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything! I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  And if you need any help getting your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies ... most definitely would love to help there!  (If you are in the United States.)  So just send me a message and let me know! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Forever Forest Father's Day!

Yes, Father's Day has passed.  I apologize that I am just now sharing this card!  However this is a great card, in my opinion , to use a...