Monday, May 6, 2024

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to swap with my fellow Artisans, both past & present! 💖 It was so much fun to meet, hug, see again, giggle, squeal, etc, etc with my Artisans!  They are a fabulous group of humans! 

I do have a few photos of us below, buuuuuuuuuuuttttt... I just realized I haven't shared my swap card yet!  So let's remedy that! 😁

Colors Lemon Lolly, Costal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Gray Granite, Basic Black, Basic White
Inks: Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lolly, Gray Granite, Memento Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers: Lemon Lolly, Gray Granite, Basic White, Rock & Roll Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Hot Air Balloon, Rays of Light
Tools:  Hot Air Balloon Dies, Basics Embossing Folders, Countryside Corners Dies, Perennial Postage Dies
Accessories: Iridescent Rhinestone Gems, 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack

I love these products ... the Hot Air Balloon Stamp Set & Dies ... and I love how this card turned out.  Just look at HOW CUTE these balloons are! 😍  I am so glad these are still around with the ☆ BRAND NEW ☆ Stampin' Up! catalog release! 👏


Sadly, however, this background stamp didn't have the same fate.  The Rays of Light Stamp Set is no longer available, so I hope you have it!  Hee.  Cause it is one of my faves!  And I love how it is such a fun backdrop to these balloons!  


The fun thing about these hot air balloons also ... you could easily use any sentiment and make it any kind of card!  I did a birthday card here, as you can see, but anything would work!  

This card was a lot of fun to make, and I hope it was fun to receive!  😊  Now here are a few fun pics of the group: 

A mix of past & present Artisans! 


The current Artisan team in attendance in Houston!

SUCH a fun day & time with these humans!  I also received some GORGEOUS swaps from them that I need to share still! 

Thank you so much for visiting! Please let me know if you have any questions! Would love to help with all your papercrafting needs!  Let me know if you need a NEW Stampin' Up! catalog as well! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Wildly Flowering In May With The Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team!

Well hello there!  Ready for another mini Artisan Design Team hop?!  This month, our group is spotlighting the Wildly Flowering Suite!  We a...