Friday, May 3, 2024

Leaf Collection Fun for TGIF Challenge #471!!

Yes...the ☆ NEW ☆  Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is here! AND...the ☆ NEW ☆ TGIF Challenge is here!  Yay!  So let's get to it!  The challenge is a fun color challenge, and I used a few new stamp sets & an embossing folder. Want to check it out?!  It always amazes me what you can make with ink & paper! 💕 Hope so!  Because here you go! 

Colors Daffodil Delight, Lost Lagoon, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Lost Lagoon, Flirty Flamingo, Stazon Black
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White
Stamps: Leaf Collection, Wildflower Designs
Tools:  Dotted Circles 3D Embossing Folder, Water Painter
Accessories: Iridescent Foil Gems, Basic Beige 3/8" Bordered Ribbon, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack

Can you guess the colors for the challenge?!  If not ... here you go! 


Fun, right?!  I really love this color combo!  And I LOVE the stamp set used.  It may surprise you to hear that I actually used a background stamp!  Isn't it cute?!  It is a fun collage of bold leaves and is so easy to stamp & then cut out the piece you want!  I saw the fun card in the catalog (in photo below) and I loved the idea of cutting them out.  So that is what I went with. Here is a picture to show you the stamp set & the piece I cut out! 


Fun, huh?! I can't wait to make more cards with this idea! But back to this card.  Here are a few shots of some of the details! 





What do you think?!  I hope you enjoy this card so much that you had on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to see the other cards made by the rest of the Design Team and to play along yourself!  Can't wait to see what you make! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Forever Forest Father's Day!

Yes, Father's Day has passed.  I apologize that I am just now sharing this card!  However this is a great card, in my opinion , to use a...