Sunday, March 17, 2024

A Latte Love!!! for this March Artisan Hop!

📣 It's here!  It's here! 📣 I am so excited to share my projects made with the ONLINE EXCLUSIVE "A Latte Love" Suite from Stampin' Up!  

Also...BONUS!...this is my Artisan Design Team project this month, so you also get to "hop" along & see the others on my team and the projects they made!  

☆ Did you know?! ☆ that there are 20 of us on the Artisan Design Team.  And each week 5 of us share projects made with a specific set of items.  So you get to see so much variety & fun inspiration EACH week!  

Once again ... this week we are using the A Latte Love Suite! And let me just say ... this was such a fun suite to use! 

The colors in this suite are: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Lemon Lolly, Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie, Petal Pink.  I decided to focus on Calypso Coral, Lemon Lolly, & Petal Pink.  With a few other accents from the other mixed in, of course.  

Now let me give you some details on each of the cards!  Want to see them more up close?!  Cause here we go! 💕

Colors Calypso Coral, Lemon Lolly, Petal Pink, Early Espresso
Inks: Calypso Coral, Lemon Lolly, Petal Pink, Early Espresso, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Thick Basic White, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Gold Foil Sheets
Stamps: Latte Love
Tools:  Latte Love Dies, Heat Tool, Water Painter
Accessories: Metallics Embossing Powder, Natural 3/8" Polka Dot Trim, Adhesive-Backed Swirl Dots

This first one has a fun watercolor wash background.  I also splattered the background & stamped the coffee "ring" stamp over the watercolor to add some fun detail & texture.  Then I stamped & embossed two coffee cups with gold embossing and watercolored them - one in Calypso Coral & the other in Petal Pink. 😍

One last fun detail on this card is the ribbon.  I used the Natural 3/8" Polka Dot Trim, but instead of just tying a bow with it as is, I separated the threads and just used a few of them, tied a bow, and adhered it behind the greeting.  Add some Gold Foil Sheet detail, some Adhesive-Backed Swirl Dots, 


I love how this card turned out! 

☆ Next up ☆ ... this one focuses on the FABULOUS Designer Series Paper that is in this suite.  And I LOVE the Lemon Lolly background to the card.  I embossed a layer with the Exposed Brick Embossing Folder, to kinda keep with a "coffee shop" theme.  Then did a banner with the Designer Series Paper to ground the fabulously fun coffee cups!  Now ... the best part ... I just cut these cups out from the Designer Series Paper! So they were so easy!  Gotta love coordination!  A die in the Latte Love Dies cuts out the cup from the Designer Series Paper! 😍

Colors Calypso Coral, Lemon Lolly, Petal Pink, Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso
Inks: VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Lemon Lolly, Lost Lagoon, A Little Latte Designer Series Paper, Gold Foil Sheets
Stamps: Latte Love
Tools:  Latte Love Dies, Heat Tool, Exposed Brick Embossing Folder
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder, Natural 3/8" Polka Dot Trim, Adhesive-Backed Swirl Dots, Baker's Twine Three Color Pack

I really love the layered details on this card.  I also added some Gold Foil Sheet accents, as well as the swirl dots.  





All in all - I love these projects!  And I ALSO love the projects my fellow Artisan Design Team members made!  I am SURE you want to see them!  So head to their pages to see what they made! 

NEXT IN OUR HOP IS...

Daniela: @edelpappe  https://www.edelpappe.de/blog/

You do NOT want to miss what she made!

Full list of hoppers: 

Monique:  @stampin_met_monique  
Ashley: @designwithink (This is me!)
Daniela: @edelpappe
Maheswari: @maheswarirajaguru
Su: @aromasandart

So check them all out, and please!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything! I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  And if you need any help getting your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies ... most definitely would love to help there!  (If you are in the United States.)  So just send me a message and let me know!  Thanks for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

It's A Rainbow Surfboard Beach Day!!!

 Love me a Beach Day! And love me some rainbows!  So why not combine them?! 😁 💕  I used the Beach Day Bundle & rainbow colors to creat...