Friday, January 26, 2024

STAMPIN' UP! ARTISAN ROAD TRIP Blog Hop!!

Well I hope you are excited!  Because today is a special day! Embark on this unique journey around the globe, as the 2024 Artisan Design Team introduce you to their hometown on the Artisan Road Trip!!!

I share my curbside chronicles here in the USA by representing 2 places in this country. The first is Utah, where I currently live & have lived for most of my adult life. But I consider my "hometown" the place I grew up, East Tennessee. So I felt like I couldn't represent one without representing the other! I am excited to give a taster of where I live & grew up through the power of papercraft. 💕

I look forward to designing for you each and every month throughout this year and hope you’ll join me. Continue on the Artisan Road Trip to another curbside, in another town and learn a little about where we each live and design from. Enjoy the ride.

A little note: this is an Instagram Blog Hop. BUT ... I wanted to share here too so I could give more details & stuff. So I have the Instagram handles of all participants at the end of this post ... so make sure you head there to follow along when you are finished here! 💕





Can you guess which place inspired each piece of this card?! Don't worry - this isn't a quiz. I will tell you. 😉 Utah has a FABULOUS outdoor life, and is my favorite part of this state. The mountains are vast and gorgeous and fun to explore. I love to hike and getting out in nature is a must do for me. We have multiple national parks and I think you could find a new place to awe over every time you step out into nature here. So ... a background forest and some fun mountains (made with the Basic Borders Dies!) to represent this gorgeous state! Then for Tennessee, I just had to use that cute country truck with a fabulous classic southern saying! 😍 But also fun enough, the east part of that state where I am from is also gorgeous. There are even "mountains" close by (rolling hills really, compared to the Rocky Mountains that I live by now. Hee.) and so much nature to explore. I feel pretty lucky to have lived most of my life in 2 gorgeous places where beauty abounds!


Now want a few details about this card?! 😁


I used the FABULOUS Mini Alphabet Dies in Stampin' Up!'s Mini Catalog to create my greeting. I just love hearing this phrase with a southern accent! (I, sadly, have lived in Utah too long and lost what accent I had. 😔) And look at those fun mountain layers! I just cut some Crumb Cake Cardstock with some of the Basic Border Dies to create this fun layered mountain range. Embossed the back layer and then just stamped some texture on the front layer.


And this Coastal Cabana truck just makes me smile! Easy to stamp, punch, & add to any card or project you are making! 😍 Also ... that scallop dazzling layer just makes me swoon.


I hope you enjoyed this card and learning a bit about my place(s) in the world!

Next up on the roadtrip:

Verena @simple_stamper
You are going to love her card! So hop on over to IG and check her out!

Full list of participants:

Elizabeth @seeinginkspots
Bree @craftsomnia
Jacque @stamphappycards
Maheswari @maheswarirajaguru
Mikaela @thecraftyoinkpen
Alanna @sleeplessstamper
Su @aromasandart
Daniela @edelpappe
Ashley @designwithink
Verena @simple_stamper
Yvonne @thecreativeteacup
Monique @stampin_met_monique
Dani @danisthoughtfulcorner
Zsuzsanna @zsuzsanna_balazs
Teri @alaskastamper
Narelle @narellefarrugia
Isabelle @barbier_isabelle_demo_su
Laurence @laurence_desnos
Jenni @paulinespapier

Thanks so much for visiting! Please let me know if you have any questions! Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs! I would also love to help you get your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies you have your eye on! Let me know if you have any questions on anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...