Sunday, October 29, 2023

Fancy Friday October Fun!

It is time for me to share my submission to the Stampin' Fancy Friday October Challenge!  Yay!  This month is a Gratitude Challenge...and I hope you have been following along!  The other designers have all done AMAZING things!  (Go check it out on IG or Facebook if you haven't!  Stampin' Fancy Friday on Facebook or @stampinfancyfriday on Instagram.)  Just hope you stick around to see what I made this month!

I love making gratitude cards and this one was no exception!  It is made with the Prized Plant Stamp Set and Textured Floral Dies.  All supplies are from Stampin' Up!


Colors Basic White, Bubble Bath, Parakeet Party, Coastal Cabana
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party, Lemon Lime Twist, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Vellum, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Prized Plant, Gorgeously Made
Tools:  Basic Borders Dies, Textured Floral Dies, Heat Tool, Water Painter
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels  

This card was a lot of fun to make.  I had a specific friend in mind when I made this card, and she is a plant lover.  So I thought the stamp set was perfect.  





What detail is your favorite?!  

The official graphic for this challenge: 

I hope you played along this month, and shared what you made!  And if you didn't ... well ... it's never too late!  Hee. 

Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoyed it!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would also love to help you with all your papercrafting needs.  And just let me know what Stampin' Up! products you need help ordering!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...