Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Baby Tag Fun!

Quite awhile ago a friend asked me to make a tag for a group baby gift they were giving to a friend.  YES, please!  And it was so much fun to make!  It was a baby girl, so I went all out with feminine and pink!  But it's taken me so long to show you!  Ooops!  All the products are from Stampin' Up!, but a lot of these products are retired now.  Sorry!  But I am sure you still want to see it, right?! 😊

Colors Basic White, Polished Pink, Basic Black
Inks: Polished Pink, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Polished Pink, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Vellum
Stamps: Fresh Cut Flowers
Tools:  Summer Shadows Dies, Basic Borders Dies, Alphabet A La Mode Dies, Brushed Shapes Dies, Water Painter
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder, Metallics Embossing Powder, Adhesive-Backed Stars, Natural 1/2" Woven Ribbon, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Mixed & matched the different items & I think it turned out so fun and girlie.  Here is a picture of it on the large & fun gift basket: 

(This gift basket is huge, FYI.  The tag itself is like 4"x7".  Not a small tag...so it is fun to see it on the gift.  This is such a gorgeous gift for the new baby and mom to be!  💗  I felt honored to be asked to help!)

Here are just a few more pics to show the details more up close.  I also have a fun little trick when making a big tag like this... or any tag, really! :


***TIP*** When using these letters, back the paper you are cutting the letters from with Adhesive Sheets.  Then, once the letters are cut, they are just big stickers! SO easy to use! 

On this tag, there are lots of fun details.  I embossed the flowers, then did the watercolor wash, did some splatter, added fun vellum die-cuts, gorgeous embellishments ... I just think it turned out so pretty with fun & subtle layers! 



I added a fun little surprise on the back of the tag.  I wanted to make sure there was room to write a message and have people sign it or whatever they needed.  So I added a little card for them to do just that.  



I hope you love this tag!! What is your fave detail?!


Thank you so much for visiting! Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  Check out Stampin' Up!'s current products in their ANNUAL CATALOG & HOLIDAY CATALOG ... and let me know what I can help you with! 
 
Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...