Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Waves of Inspiration - Coastal Cabana or Whisper White?

I made a card and I need some help!  What card front color do you like better?  Coastal Cabana or Basic White?  I could not decide - so I did both!  Haha.  But still want to know which one wins!

Colors Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sea Foam
Inks: Coastal Cabana, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Waves of Inspiration, Charming Sentiments
Tools:  Painted Texture Embossing Folder, Waves of Inspiration Dies, Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Deckled Rectangles Dies
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, White 1/2" Iridescent Ribbon     

So what do you think?  Which one is your fave?

Basic White: 

Coastal Cabana:

Here are a few steps on how I made the card:

  • Cut out a rectangle using the Deckled Rectangle Dies.
  • Stamp the wave image from the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set in Coastal Cabana ink onto the rectangle.  
  • Die cut both of the waves from the Waves Dies from Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper.
  • Use a Water Painter to add color to the wave images using Coastal Cabana and Soft Sea Foam Inks. 
  • Trim and adhere the die-cut waves over the stamped wave.
  • Stamp and emboss the Thank You greeting from the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set.
  • Die cut the Thank You greeting with Sentiment Silhouettes Dies. 
  • Adhere to cardstock embossed with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder.
  • Add embellishments!





Hope you enjoyed this card!  Thank you so much for visiting!  I think this thank you card is my thank you for the ocean.  Hee.  I am so grateful that oceans exist because they truly bring so much joy and peace to my life-in so many ways!

Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...