Saturday, April 3, 2021

Seashells Love!!

Yes...it is true.  I LOVE the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle SOOOOO much!  I don't see me ever not using this.  Hee.  So yes...you need it if you don't have it!  Here is one more reason...you want to make this card, right?!  😀


ColorsWhisper White, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Inks: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party, Basic Black, Vellum
Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells
Tools: Seabed Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Water Painters
Accessories: Linen Thread, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Square Vellum Doilies, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots

Look at all these fun seashells...they are stamped onto Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and then watercolored over when wet to smear the ink around a bit.  Add a little more color if needed.


Then this Seabed Embossing Folder is MY FAVORITE!  Love! 😍


One more shot of this beauty.  I love that vellum doily...so I won't stop using them.  Haha.  I cut one in half and added it to the side of the focal point for some added texture.

I hope you enjoy this card!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...