Monday, April 26, 2021

Pretty Paper Rainbow...Fancy Friday Challenge!

Have you been following along with those of us on the Fancy Friday Design Team this month?  The challenge this month is FUN!  It's all about PRETTY PAPERS!  And if you tune into either the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team Facebook or Instagram page (or both!), you will get to see all the fun samples the team has been making!  Today I am sharing with you the one that I made!

Colors: Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: NONE!
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil Sheet, Subtle & Brights Designer Series Paper Pack, Vellum
Stamps: NONE!
Tools: Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Playful Alphabet Dies, Forever Flourishing Dies
Accessories: Gold Glitter Enamel Dots

I am obsessed with rainbows, and this was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the challenge! I used a bunch of colors from both the Subtles & Brights Designer Series Paper packs, and just layered them in strips.  I am obsessed and hope you enjoy also!  Here are just a few more pictures to show the details.  Let me know if you have ANY questions and then come play along with us!





Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with any of your paper crafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...