Friday, April 23, 2021

It's An Animal Party with Zoo Globe! TGIF Challenge 313 Is Here!

It's FRIDAY!  Who is ready for the weekend?! 😁 Who is ready for a NEW & FUN TGIF Challenge?!  I have to admit...this was a challenge for me.  I don't do a lot of animal stamping.  BUT...this card came together quick, and I'm a bit of a fan of it.  Hee.  Why don't you tell me what you think?!


ColorsWhisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party
Inks: Blends Markers: Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Pool Party, Memeto StazOn Black Ink
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Magenta Madness
Stamps: Zoo Globe
Tools: Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, Absolutely Argyle, Rectangle Stitched Dies
Accessories: Woven Threads Sequins Assortment, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (White Twine)

Aren't those giraffes sooooo cute?!  I love them!  That whole panel was colored with Blends markers.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE these markers!  They color GORGEOUS...even if you don't blend!  For the stamped panel, I colored the spots with the dark Daffodil Delight marker.  Then the body was colored with the Light Daffodil Delight.  The background was colored with the Light Pool Party marker.  Easy peasy!


Pretty much love that cute little pop of Magenta Madness also.  I just can't stop using it!!   I love the double bow done with the Whisper White twine also.  


But here's a fun little tidbit.  Want to know how I got that scallop on the side?!  ...

Here is a hint...


Say, what?!  That's RIGHT!  I used the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch!  So much fun, right?!  😁  Here is your official invitation to join us in this fun challenge this week!  (Just make a card and then go post on the TGIF Challenge Blog!!!) 


And then why don't you take one last look at this cute card:


I truly hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  And head on over to the TGIF CHALLENGE BLOG to play along!  Can't wait to see what you make!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...