Saturday, April 17, 2021

Cute Fruit Pineapple...Simple Stamping:

If you are just starting out with papercrafting, or remember what it was like when you started out, it can be overwhelming!  SOOO many cute things and you probably want it ALL!!!  😁 (Wanting it all isn't something that changes, in my opinion.  Hee.)  I wanted to share a card that was using minimal supplies to show you that you can get a few basics and really make fun and cute projects.  


ColorsWhisper White, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, StazOn Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Cute Fruit
Tools: Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
Accessories: Woven Threads Sequins Assortment, Linen Thread

Have you noticed the Cute Fruit Stamp Set in Stampin' Up!'s Beginner Brochure?!  (Click on Beginner Brochure if you haven't seen it!)  I LOVE IT!  I simple stamped the pineapple images a few times across the center of the card...WITHOUT re-inking!  (This is called "generational" stamping or "stamping-off."  This card...I stamped two pineapples before re-inking.  Then for the 3rd pineapple, I re-inked and then stamped onto scratch paper before stamping onto the cardstock to get that lighter color again.) That means with one ink pad, I got a variety of shades of color!  


Then just a few basic and inexpensive accessories...some sequins & linen thread...create some fun interest and they both go a long way!  

Now...I did emboss the cardfront on this card for a little extra texture.  But it is TOTALLY optional!  It still looked adorable before I did that! 

So...again...for beginner papercrafters or those that don't want to own it all (gasp! Hee.)... here is a brief list of what I think are super versatile supplies that can take you a long way!

  • White Cardstock
  • Variety Pack of Cardstock (like a color family pack)
  • Stamp Set that has both fun images and greetings
  • 2-3 of your favorite Ink Colors
  • Black Ink
  • Linen Thread
  • Sequins
And that's it!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!  Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  This is SUCH a fun & stress-relieving activity...which I think we all could use right now.  😀Thank you so much for visiting!  Let me know how I can help you!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...