Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Thoughtful Blooms Rainbow...

AHHHHH!  I made a card today!  🙌 I have to admit...I have been STRUGGLING with all this worry/virus/shut-in/change/canceling/etc.  Motivation hasn't be the easiest for me.  BUT...I promised I would craft today, so I went to my craft room.  It just took going into my room for me to remember why I needed to do this today!  It definitely gave my heart a boost and I am excited I have a card to share with you today!!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Vellum, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Thoughtful Blooms, Thanks for the Laughs
Tools: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Small Blooms Punch, Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
AccessoriesGlitter Enamel Dots, Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, White Stampin' Emboss Powder

Rainbow was the one thing that came to my mind to do.  We all need a little hope right now, right?!  And that's what rainbows are for me...a sign of hope that there is light after the storm.  💖


So how did I make this rainbow?!  Well I used this fabulous Sale-A-Bration stamp set called, Thoughtful Blooms.  I have used this stamp set A TON, but have mostly used the flowers.  This time I used this stamp:

Don't you just LOVE this stamp set!  Just a few more days to earn it FREE!!!!  Or any of the other Sale-A-Bration options!!!  Click below to check them all out!!!  Including the Small Bloom Punch that I also used on this card.  I LOVE LOVE this too!!! 😍😍😍



So I stamped the image in rainbow order...inking it up with a different color each time.  Then after, I took an Aqua Painter and colored in the image with the same color I stamped it with.  (In order ... Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape)  Then I also embossed a piece of Vellum Cardstock with the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder and sewed it onto the front of the card.


I also really love this ribbon, the Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon from the 
MINI CATALOG.  Personally...I think it is the perfect touch to this card. 


And how much fun are the fun white blooms?  😀


I hope you enjoy this card!  And feel that there is a little hope that this craziness will end at some point.  Please stay safe and healthy!  Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...