Thursday, March 26, 2020

Stampin' Fancy Friday...With Sale-A-Bration!

Sale-A-Bration is almost over!  Can you believe it?!  So the Stampin' Fancy Friday Team (follow us on IG or FB to check them all out!!) has been posting projects made with our favorite Sale-A-Bration products all month long!  Today I am sharing mine!!!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam
Inks:  So Saffron, Memento Black
Cardstock/Papers:  So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam, Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Lovely Lily Pad, Peaceful Moments
Tools: Aqua Painter, Lily Pad Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
AccessoriesIridescent Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine

Don't you love the Lily Pad Mini Suite?!  There is a stamp set, dies, AND Designer Series Paper!  And look how cute they all work together!  I just love it!



What have you made with these products?!  Just a few days left to earn any of these FREE!  Let me know if you have ANY questions at all!!! 

And now you get to make your own project with your favorite Sale-A-Bration product!  Then post it and tag us in it!  @stampinfancyfriday  Can't wait to see what you make!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
+2348140033827
DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS
5. DIABETES
6. HEPATITIS  

Laura Mildred said...

Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542 

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...