Monday, March 30, 2020

It's Guy Time!

Day 3 of the  #30daycardmakingchallenge, and it's all about the guys!  I can't say that I came up with the most masculine project, but it's simple and bold with some fun pops of color.  And I made it for my husband, and I think he will like it.  πŸ˜€  So I am taking that as a win!  One note...I took a little liberty and made a tag instead of a card today.  A tag is just a one sided card, so I think it works still, right?! 


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  Soft Sea Foam, StazOn Jet Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Stamps: Tropical Chic, Seriously the Best
Tools: Heat Tool, Hole Punch
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Black 1/2" Satin Ribbon

I really do love the Tropical Chic Stamp Set.  It works for so many occasions! 


This was so quick and simple to make.  Just stamped the tag, and then added a strip of Bermuda Bay cardstock.  Then I just embossed the greeting on a strip of Poppy Parade cardstock and I was done!


And here is the official challenge graphic for you:


Can't wait to see what you make! 

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!  Would love to help you with all of you paper crafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...