Saturday, March 28, 2020

Simple Rainbow Thanks...

I am so excited!  My dear friend, over at MARTIN'S MAYHEM, has started a 30-day card making challenge!!!!  And yes...I am TOTALLY playing along!  Who is with me?!  🙋  It is going to be so much fun to have something uplifting and creative to focus on while we are all quarantined!  Then you have a cute card done that you can send someone to brighten their day!  Seems perfect, right?!  The first challenge is A Simple Thank You.  So here we go!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Tasteful Textures, A Big Thank You
Tools: Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine, Purple Posy 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon
 
I used a fun stamp from Tasteful Textures Stamp Set and made a rainbow with it!  I'm sorry...I just can't stop doing "rainbow" themed things these days.  That seems to be the only color combo that comes to my mind!  Haha.  But this card is just simple stamping, splattering, and then embellishing.  It really just took me a few mins to make and is so cheery and happy!  I hope you enjoy! 

Here are a few more pics...




What are you going to make?!  I can't wait to see!! 


Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...