Sunday, March 29, 2020

Poppy Pacific Color Challenge...

Well hello there!  It is Day 2 of Martin's #30daycardmakingchallenge!!!  Today...it is a color challenge!  I have to admit, this one was a bit of a challenge for me!  But here goes nothing!


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Poppy Parade, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  Pacific Point, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: A Wish For Everything
Tools: Seasonal Layers Dies, Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder, Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
AccessoriesWoven Threads Sequin Assortment, Silver Metallic Thread


These are definitely not my most favorite cards, but hey!  I used all the colors from the challenge!  😀  So I am calling it a win! 


And what embossing folder is your favorite?  I couldn't decide! 

This one is using the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder:



This one is done using the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder:



Would love to hear what your vote is! 

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  And can't wait to see what you make for this challenge! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...