Thursday, December 5, 2019

Shaking With Free As A Bird...

What does a shaking, watercoloring, sequins, AND fussy cutting all have to do with my post today?!  Why...those are some of my favorite things AND just happen to all be elements of a shaker card I made!  It is using the Free As A Bird Stamp Set.  I am so excited to share this card with you!!!



Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gold
Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Free As A Bird
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Baker's Twine, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Gray Granite 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder

Those birds make me smile!  Do they have that affect on you?!  Maybe you need to see them closer...


I stamped all of the images onto Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper in VersaMark ink, and embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.  Then I just used ink and an Aqua Painter to color them in!  I did some of the extra leaves and flower images so I could build up that main bird focal point.  I mean seriously...



There is even a little ribbon/twine touch at the top...


I do love that shake though!


I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!  Thanks so much for visiting!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...