Saturday, December 7, 2019

I Got Published!!!!

I am SOOOOO excited to share some news today!  I got published for the very first time!  WHAT??!?!!  😁😁😁 I submitted a card to a popular papercrafting magazine a few months ago, for the first time!!   I was so surprised when they told me that they wanted to publish my card in their next issue!!!  And that issue was released yesterday!!!  AHHHHH!!!


I. Am. So. Excited!!!!


Feel free to check the issue out here:  https://scrapbookandcards.com/documents/2019/SCT_Winter_2019.pdf

But since it is totally better to hold a magazine in your hands...go grab your own copy of this magazine and get browsing!  😃😃😃

Thanks for visiting!  And thanks for sharing in this news with me!  I am so excited! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Patty E. said...

Aren't you and inspiration to all of us! Congratulations Girl!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...