Thursday, December 19, 2019

Instagram Tip With Punched Paper Flowers!!!

My Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team is about over.  I kinda can't believe how fast it went.  It was a total dream.  My heart will forever have a piece in 2019 because of this year.  And how could it not?!  I got to do amazingly cool things like provide fun crafting tips that get posted on Stampin' Up!'s Instagram page.  😍  My latest and last Instagram tip...and it's all about making paper flowers! 


Colors: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pineapple Punch, Pumpkin Pie, Grapefruit Grove, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green
Inks: None
Cardstock/Papers Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pineapple Punch, Pumpkin Pie, Grapefruit Grove, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Come to Gather Designer Series Paper
Stamps: None
Tools: Sweet Silhouette Dies, Tropical Dies, Starburst Punch, Daisy Punch, Medium Daisy Punch, Perennial Flower Punch, 2” Circle Punch, 2 ¼” Circle Punch, 1-1/2” Circle Punch, 1-1/8” Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch
Accessories: Gold Faceted Gems, Glitter Enamel Dots

This is a fun home decor piece that I made on a canvas.  I LOVE making paper flowers, and I have made them a whole lot through the years.  So I thought it would be a fun tip to make as my last one.  Here are a few steps to help show the process!






I think this is such a fun rainbow burst of color.  It makes my heart happy.  Here are a few more photos of the flowers so you can see some details...






Aren't they gorgeous?!  I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you get any paper crafting supplies that you need! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

2 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Gorgeous home decor piece. Your work is always amazing.

customized gifts for him said...

Gorgeous home decor piece. Your work is always amazing.
baby nursery decor
burlap outdoor decor
canvas decorative pillow covers

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...