Friday, December 20, 2019

Shaker Star Christmas...TGIF Challenge 243:

Merry Christmas!  Can you believe Christmas is next week?!  I can't either!  So this TGIF Challenge is perfect!  It's a FINAL FAREWELL to Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog!  Make ANYTHING using your favorite products from this catalog! 


Colors: Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White, Gold
Inks: Soft Sea Foam, StazOn Black
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Gold Foil Paper, Vellum
Stamps: Christmas Gleaming
Tools: Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched Stars Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies
Accessories: Woven Threads Sequin Assortment, Foam Adhesive Strips

Stitched Stars Dies, the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set, a shaker card...all of these are most definitely my favorite! 


Here are some more pictures of the shaker.  I love the holly stamped background on the Soft Sea Foam cardstock:



I just LOVE these stars!  That star swirl die-cut is my favorite! 


I hope you enjoy!  I want to see what you make!  Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along!! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...