Sunday, December 29, 2019

Encore of Beautiful Day!!!

I have another project with a watercolored flower from the Beautiful Day Stamp Set to share today!  This other one that I posted you can find HERE.  This time though, I made a card with it:


Colors: Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Gold
Inks: Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam, Pineapple Punch, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Shimmery White, Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, Brights Designer Series Paper, Gold Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Beautiful Day
Tools: Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, Nested Stitched Labels Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine,

I kinda love all the texture on this card.  You have the flower that is gold embossed & watercolored, the brick dry embossed piece, the Stitched Nested Labels Die layer, the Gold Glimmer Paper piece, etc.  I think subtle texture is my favorite technique.  😀 (Don't tell me if that isn't really a technique.  Because I choose to believe it is.  Hee.)


And watercoloring.  Swoon.  😍  I just LOVE watercoloring.



I hope you enjoy this card!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...